Friday, December 4, 2009

Don't Believe Me

That's right. Don't believe me. Why should you? I'm just saying shit. I say whatever the hell I want. That's what I do, right? You don't see where my words come from. I could just be making it up as I go along. Maybe I am. Maybe I don't know what the fuck I'm saying. Do you?

Do you think I could tell you a lie? A lie so perfect, said with such sincerity, that you forget, and maybe I do too? Have you got that down? Placed that truth somewhere in a dark corner? Now we're set. Now we can play.

Hate me just a little more each day. When your realities fall apart, know it was my doing. My little part to take. Forget the truth, that you knew what it was. Believe you didn't do it. You didn't do it. That's right. I don't believe you. Don't believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment